Thursday 12 May 2016

a lesson learnt

I chuckled yesterday as one of those 'this is what you did so many years ago' things cropped up on my Facebook. It was about poo. It was about Rufus managing to smear poo across the entirety of the back of my hand, as he flipped and crawled off mid nappy change. Then incidentally the same day Hector had come to me holding a gift of his own poo in his hands. I had apologised in this status update to those who were unprepared for such poo incidents from lack of children experience themselves. This post comes with no such warning. I think you have all come to realise that I live a demented life, led purely on the whim of whatever child is dominant in the day. I lost me, and being interesting in any other way roughly five years ago!
So, last night, I woke upto a not very well Evelyn. I went through the motions of getting her milk, and a nappy to change her. She never poos mid sleep in the night. Till now. I was unprepared. I did it in the dark. A straight one off, one on swap I thought.......until something fell....straight.....slap....on....my...foot 🙈💩

No comments:

Post a Comment