Thursday 12 May 2016

bank holiday misery


So today I want to sit and watch an entire two series of Peaky Blinders, eat Twizzlers, quietly in my living room, enjoying the sun streaming through the living room window warming my feet. Instead - we are on the hunt for a car seat for Evelyn......in Basingstoke (?!) I am currently held up in the car with the children as G does some research in Toys r Us. Imagine the upset that the children are staring at the toy shop but not allowed to go in. What makes it worse is there is also a Macdonalds in sight. I've stopped talking to the boys - all pleas to stop fighting and to stop kicking my chair and to leave their sister alone have fallen on deaf ears. I just wanted to wish everyone well for their bank holiday Sunday!


No comments:

Post a Comment