Thursday 12 May 2016

rbf


So it's only day three of being lone parent and with it being the third day of pre 6 am start it is safe to say I am feeling a little broken. 

The face that will greet the staff at the new nursery I'm looking at for Rufus would at best be 'rbf'. They may question why I look a little bit furious, slightly drained, and on edge. I just won't have a choice as to what is present in my face! I've chosen a polka dot jumper to wear for pity's sake, what's wrong with me?! The boys seem louder today, just a little bit, but I'm wincing a little bit every time they shout something. Obviously Evelyn is in need of a nap already so she is whinge central. I'm so out of practise at this! Taken my eye off the mark a little bit after years and years of essential sleep deprivation training from the boys! G please come back early, and take pity on your ridiculously weak wife!!


No comments:

Post a Comment