Thursday 12 May 2016

today should have not happened

So, as if David Bowie's ghost cursed me yesterday (what did I ever do to him apart from love his music!?) my day was bad times.

Late for pre school (had technically been awake since 330am) only parking space is by the muddy ditch. Slip in said mud, brown ugg now browner. In a horrific car seat adapter error of my own doing - Evelyn goes tumbling off of pram wheels and zorbs down two steps. My only preventative measure is to scream 'shit' loudly in a playground full of pre schoolers. Cancel tumble tots as the risk was too great. Poo under nail, shortly before Evelyn's fav game of peek a poop! Start to worry about Rufus for literally no reason. Accidentally water board Evelyn, feel bad. No G coming home, feel bad as I think of how often he will be away this year. Craft went wrong, anger at sewing machine, in anger twat hip on table, pain, great pain! Tempted to open bottle of champagne to myself, but after looking into the fridge for five minutes I just pathetically went to bed! None of the above are that bad (apart from dropping Evelyn) no one died (apart from David) but I still am mildly traumatised!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment