Thursday 12 May 2016

party a go go



So today we all went for a birthday party date. It went reasonably well I feel. I knew one person (luckily for me it was birthday girl's mother). There was near miss of wrestling from the boys, they managed to not blow out the candles and resisted actually opening any of the presents. I fear my comedy one liners to alleviate awkwardness only went down well with about 30% of the rest of the crowd. 

I'm taking a positive that I didn't say fuck, or get drunk, or even suggest drinking in fact. I think a mid year resolution needs to be made on teaching the boys to pose normally for impromptu photos, as fishhooking one of the birthday girls, posing like a camp man from campsville, or looking like you may in a police mugshot aren't the obvious looks to go for?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment